Login with the Username and Password provided to the College Admin.
In case you have not yet recieved username and password for College Admin please send a request to Digital Wing from your College uoc mail ID.
Login with the Username and Password received in the Email given at the time of User Registration.
Read FAQ to know the steps to reset/resend your password.
Go To Departments->College -> Click on Edit College Details link and fill the form and Save.
Create Principal and Teachers users by entering the basic details.
Username for Principal and Teachers will be sent to the E-mail address given at the time of User Registration. .
Login with the Username and Password received in mail and complete the Basic Profile and Teacher Profile.
Edit Basic Details, Edit Banking Details
Principal should log on to Principal Account first using the username password of Principal.Click View Teachers in the College Home Menu. Click on View Details (Eye Icon Button) of a teacher, verify the details entered by the teacher and click Approve button. The upper right corner of the window shows the name of the Principal, make sure the name of the Principal is shown there to get the Approval feature activated. In case there is no active Principal added to the teachers list College Admin user can do the Approval.
Enter details --> Save, to Edit open the same link Enter details --> Save
Enter details & Save.
Add Qualification Details--> Right Side table shows already entered qualification details.
Click on Delete link of the corresponding row. Add new details.
Add Experience Details, Edit/Delete – Delete the subject taught of the Experience first to delete the Experience.
Add/Edit/Delete Teaching Subject Details.
Click Users--> Teacher Profile --> View Profile . Click Upload Photo and upload your photo.
Go To Departments->College -> Click on Add College Officer link and fill the form.
Go to Add College Officer-->select the College Officer Category--> A table with the list of Officers in the selected Category will appear with Officer name and Edit button.
Click Edit Button to make any changes.
Click Delete Button and confirm to delete.
Go To Departments->College -> Click on Add Non-Teaching Staffs link and fill the form.
Click on Add Non-Teaching Staffs link. A table with already added details will be shown in the right side, click the Edit button to edit the details.
Go To College Home and Click on Add Research Department link and fill the form.
Go To College Home and Click on Add Academic Year based Details link and fill the form.
College Home --> View Teachers. --> View Details.
College Home --> View Course List.
Please contact CDC for any queries regarding affiliation and list of courses updated. College Course lists are updated by CDC as per the affiliation.
1. Click View Teacher --> Click View Details of the Teacher.
Below the principal approval date you can find Relieve this Teacher Button. Please note this option will be shown to the approved profiles only. Principal should first approve the profile of the teacher.
2. Click Relieve this Teacher Button--> select the Relieve Date (same for promotion) and Select Remarks – RETIRED/RESIGNED/TRANSFERRED/PROMOTED.
In case of TRANSFERRED you have to select the College which the teacher is transferred to.
In case of PROMOTED you have to select the new Designation (promoted to) and new joining date.
3.Click Relieve/Transfer/Promote Button.
1. Click Users-->Register User-->By Transfer
2. List of teachers transferred to your college will be shown if any.
3. Click Add this Teacher to your College
4. Select Designation, Category and Joining Date and click Submit.
5. Click View Teachers and check the list to confirm the Transferred teacher is added to your College.
Note: Username and Password of the transferred teacher will remain the same.
List of Relieved/Promoted teachers are shown in a separate table below the teachers list in View Teachers link.
1. Click Register User --> Existing Portal User-->
2. Enter the Teacher ID, Email, Mobile and Aadhaar number to verify the Relieved Teacher. Teacher Name and details will be shown in another form, select Designation, Category and Joining Date in the given form and click Submit to add Teacher to your College.
Click View Teachers check the list to confirm.
Instructions for uploading documents for additional affiliation of programmes in existing
1. Affidavit in prescribed format attested by Notary in stamp paper worth Rs. 200/- Format is available in the official website of CDC
2. Challan receipt towards affilation fee as per following University Orders.
a) U.O.No 4553/2019/Admn dated 27.03.2019
b) U.O. No.6785/2019/Admn dated 25.05.2019
3. Copies of Administratve sanction and No objection Certificate obtained from Government and approval order from apex bodies,if any should be uploaded.
4. All documents should be uploaded in PDF format with a maximum size of 2 MB
5. Hard copy of the documents need not be forwarded.
6. The Colleges which uploaded required documents should inform the matter via e-mail to 'email@example.com
Q1.At the time of registering a teacher (User Registration) E-mail Id was given wrong and could not get the username and password of the teacher. What can we do now?
2. I have forgotten my password. How can I reset the password now? / I cannot login to the College Portal due to the error “Invalid login credentials!”
3. Username and Password not received after a teacher is registered. How to get the Username and Password?
4. I have selected wrong Faculty at the time of User Registration and I have got username and Teacher ID with wrong Faculty Code. Can I Edit it now?
5. How can we enter the Teacher details after registering a Teacher?
6. Who can approve the teacher profile before sending it to the Univeristy?
7. What are the steps to approve a teacher profile?